Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Feel Like a Peach!

A random post, but I feel compelled to share this information.

I'm no beauty buff, unlike my sister (please check out her blog, she is amazing and I am hugely proud of her).

I'm lazy.  I rarely wear make-up, can go for days without brushing my hair and have no make-up bag to speak of, despite the various attempts of my mother to make me take more care (I can't even use the child as an excuse, I have always been this way).

But, perhaps a little unjustly, I happen to be a very lucky lady in the Duty Free department. With parents in South Africa and Australia and a significant other who basically lives in airports I get lots of lovely presents.

I may be quick to dismiss make-up and other such beautification tools, but I love lotions and potions. Give me a moisturiser or a body lotion and I'll be your friend for life!

When the OH returned from his recent stint in the US, his Duty Free blitz included the Kiehl's Creme De Corps Soy Milk and Honey Body Polish.

"Leaves skin soft, smooth, and primed for moisturisation"


Ladies, this is a must have, must buy item. I can not rave enough about this miracle worker.  It is a little pricey, around £22.50 - a treat, but you will reap the rewards. 

It does exactly what it says on the tube.  I feel like a peach.

1 comment:

  1. awesome! so funny i added your sister on twitter ages ago and last month i stumbled upon your blog! totally unconnected at the time!

    ReplyDelete